Personal InformationThe Cartune Company collects, holds and uses personal information in the following areas:
- Business Relations1 and
Consumer information is usually collected via promotions, competitions and consumer queries.
The information may include:
- your name, address, contact number(s) and email address
- information about your preference for goods or services we offer from time to time
- details of any prizes you may have won
- a record of any queries you have made
Wherever possible, The Cartune Company collects this information directly from you.
We use it for the following purposes:
- to contact you directly about The Cartune Company, its brands, special offers, samples and other promotions
- to reward you for being a loyal customer
- to inform you of products or publications we think you might be interested in
- to approve transactions you wish to make
- to confirm your identity
- to provide you with products you have requested
- to follow up or pursue any queries you make
- to conduct consumer research
How we manage personal information
The Cartune Company is dedicated to keeping personal information secure. This includes physical security, computer and network security, communications security and personnel security.
Important information on promotions, competitions and other marketing activities for consumers.
All entries become the property of The Cartune Company (and any third parties conducting joint promotions with The Cartune Company) and are held for up to 4 months after the prize draw date. After this, they are then destroyed in a secure manner.
The Cartune Company may enter your details into a database for the purpose of contacting you directly about The Cartune Company, its brands, special offers, samples, consumer research and other promotions unless otherwise advised by you.
You can advise us if you would prefer not to be directly contacted. You may also request an update or correction of the personal information we hold about you by putting the request in writing to the The Cartune Company.
Winners' names and cities will be published in accordance with the terms and conditions of each promotion.
The Cartune Company does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties. We may out source certain business functions to other organisations. For this purpose, and only for the purpose of providing services to us, personal information may, as required, be transferred to or handled by:
- our related companies
- organisations which provide services to us, such as mailing houses, promotion and advertising agencies and consumer research agencies
- credit reference agencies or other credit providers
- government or statutory authorities
that may directly contact you on behalf of The Cartune Company
Access and correction of details
You can access personal information The Cartune Company holds on you by contacting us in writing. If the information held is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date you may request The Cartune Company to correct the information.
If you are concerned about a possible interference with your privacy, please contact us.
Issued April 2019.
1 Business Relations - Personal information of those with whom we have business relations typically relates to that information necessary for the proper and efficient conduct of business.
2 Employment - Personal information collected from our contractors, as with Business Relations above, typically relates to that information necessary for the proper and efficient conduct of business, especially in relation to the engagement of the contractor's services. Information is also collected from potential employees in the recruitment process.